About Money and Art

 We are always looking at ways to save money.

Art seems like a frivolous expense.. When one can buy other things like clothes or food.!

But I do think in each of us there is a creativity spark..

And the right colour can make or break a piece you are creating or making.

I never used to worry about the cost of making artwork. Ah, the joys of childhood. I just took the things readily available, to make a card for my mother or a wall decoration, say.

Besides colour, money can buy special tools and paper to make different effects, without which you will be quite limited in the choices of art mediums and your art might not shine like you intend it to. And despite your best intentions, a piece of art without colour or the right tools just doesn't "feel"right.

I have learned first-hand that my art hobby requires lots of different kinds of markers, stationaries, stickers, and the lot. 

My strategy, because I'm a minimalist; is to buy a few things and use them all before my next art supplies shopping spree. But one can have an activity caddy filled with many stationaries to last quite some time.

I am a creative person who likes colouring and creating artwork with colouring pencils and A4 printer paper.

I limit waste and big mistakes dont cost me a fortune.



Ads go here

Comments

الأرشيف

التسميات

نموذج الاتصال

Send